Friday, March 30, 2012

...And we're back

Hello Dear Reader,

...and just like that...my leg is better! This morning, I got up in the early morning hours, waiting for there to be just enough light to be safe, and ran 5 miles. Ohhhhhhhh how sweet it is to be running. I felt so good. My heart was racing, my muscles were a'pumping, and the endorphens were freely flowing. I guess the good advice from my Ethiopian and oxen-like friend paid off after all.

Tomorrow, not to push my luck or anything, I'm going to do it again.

Yes, this is a tiny post, but hopefully just enough inspiration for you to get out there and get active!

What are you plans to get active this weekend?

...Until next time...put one foot in front of the other...and keep it movin'!

Yours in (I'mma doing it again tomorrow and the next day) training,

Dani

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails