Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pavement Pounding Playlist (Reloaded)

Hello Dear Reader,

Can I just say that the Freshly Ground concert last night was a-maz-ing!?! All of the musical acts were on point, the crowd was live and full of energy, and the fireworks display was the cherry on top! Last night was, perhaps, one of the most exciting events I've attended in Lesotho for a long time! Luckily there were no ankle mishaps, but I was rather sore all over from all of the working out that took place over the course of last week and my ankle was somewhat stiff. Be that as it may, a great time was had by all and some of my favorite hits were in the cue.

This morning, as I lounged around the house, I got to thinking of a potentially happening pavement pounding playlist (a soundtrack for life)...and I came up with two:

On-The-Go-Round (45.1 minutes)

Promiscuous- Nelly Furtado ft Timbaland
Religious- Musiq Soulchild
Half Crazy- Musiq Souldchild
Touch- Omarion
Wheelz of Steel- Outkast
She Said- Pharcyde
Selfish- Slum Village ft Kanye West & John Legend
Can't Believe It- T-Pain ft Lil' Wayne
Unpredictable- Jamie Fox ft Ludacris
Cool- Gwen Stefani
Play Your Part- Girl Talk

Gettin' My Body Right (1 hour)

Rude Boy- Rihanna
Bossy- Kelis ft NERD
Dance or Die- Janelle Monae ft Saul Williams
Faster- Janelle Monae
Murder She Wrote- Chaka Demus & Bilers
OMG- Usher ft Will.I.Am
The Harder They Come- Jimmy Cliff
Funky Kingston- Toots & The Maytals
Why Don't We Fall In Love- Amarie
Since I've Seen You- Anthony Hamilton
Baby Boy- Beyonce ft Sean Paul
Like You- Bow Wow ft Ciara
Full Moon- Brandy
Touch It- Busta Rhymes
Gimme the Light- Busta Rhymes ft Sean Paul
Your Body Can't Lie- Shabba Ranks ft Maxi Priest

...and if I could find the mp3 of this song....it would be included (I love it!!!)...and if you can find it...send it to your girl!:






On another note, I didn't get my long run in today...it will be moved to tomorrow...wanted to give my body a bit of rest (I'm SORE!!!)

Well folks, that's all I have for now. It seems as if the party from last night is still going...really good music is blasting outside and I'm jammin' in my hammock. If you have any suggestions for a pavement pounding playlist, I'd love to hear it!

Until next time...one foot in front of the other...keep it movin'!

Yours in training,

Dani

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails