Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm just going to put it out there....

Hello Dear Reader,

There's an elephant in the room, I must admit. Thus far, I've been keeping up with my running, but I feel like I should do more. This week (since Sunday), I've not run once...it's Wednesday! Although I don't enjoy running until it's over and I've accomplished my set goal, I kinda miss it. I miss the high that always follows a non-stop run. The other week, I was a bit distressed, but couldn't manage to get upset because I was too damn chipper...all of the endorphins running through my veins...I couldn't help it. I need it. I miss it. I'm addicted. Gotta have it. Running is on my mind...so I went home for lunch just to grab my gym clothes. I'm going!

No, I don't need a long run. I just want to run. For 30 minutes. Want to smile internally every time I don't feel my love handles plodding along with me. I want to run up those two hills that I keep staring at every time I drive by. Mad-dog Trainer and New (old) Trainer have been beefing me up with all of the strength training. I want to take these new muscles out for a test (run) drive.

That's it...I'm going to do it. I'm telling that elephant buh-bye, see ya later, holla, tsamaya sentle, ah-go-go.



Ok, that's all for now. I just had to get that out of my system, just like I'll be getting 30 minutes of pavement pounding over and done with...immediately after work!

Until next time. Keep it movin'!!!! (waves "hi ya" to my FTTE and Jami)

Yours in (putting it out there) training,

Dani

PS. There might be a chance that I'll head back down to the South African shore this weekend. Monday is a national holiday in Lesotho...my co-workers are all going...if you can't beat 'em...join 'em! And you know what that means...morning runs along the beach front promenade! Love!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go you! I know all about craving a run :-) Hope it's awesome!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails